Black-Haak Heating remains committed to taking care of our customers’ heating, cooling, air quality and electrical needs during this crisis. Our number one goal is to keep our customers and employees safe and we will continue to closely monitor guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control. Read More
Black-Haak Heating would like to share with you a number of ways to perform basic troubleshooting of an air conditioning system and how to properly ensure your home is cool and comfortable throughout the summer. Through proper use and care of your air conditioning system you can help to extend the life of the air conditioner and ensure your monthly or seasonal utility bills are reasonable.
1.Ensure the thermostat is set in the “cool” position.
2. Ensure the thermostat is set lower than the ambient indoor temperature.
3. Ensure the circuit breakers on the electrical panel are flipped to the “ON” position.
4. Ensure the outdoor unit’s “disconnect switch,” which is near the air conditioner, is set to the “ON” position.
5. Ensure the safety shut off switch (it looks like a light switch) located at or near the furnace is in the “ON” position.
6. Ensure the air filter has been replaced recently?
7. Ensure all return air grilles and supply registers are unobstructed by furniture and are blowing air.
Responsible for 55+ years of quality heating and cooling services.
Great service done right.
Family friendly service from our home to yours.
Get quick service whenever you need it.
We are here to serve your Fox Valley home or business!Schedule a Service Today!
Copyright © 2020 | Black-Haak Heating, Inc | All Rights Reserved